Nearly every company has a wide variety of user login IDs across all of the various applications, making it nearly impossible to tell which user has which account in every system. However, strong security controls require a comprehensive view into user access rights across the entire enterprise. Access Auditor with our Identity Mapper and Fuzzy ID module gives you the complete picture, even where a common user identifier or login ID does not exist.
Features and Benefits
- Link users from disparate applications even when no consistent login ID exists
- Proprietary name-matching algorithms automatically identify the same user in multiple systems even with no common attribute
- Solves one of IT’s largest challenges, how to view access rights when no common attributes exist
- Eliminates the need to modify applications to insert a unique identifier
- Establishes a single repository of all access data across the entire enterprise