SCC’s Role Manager provides you an easy-to-use way to define both application and enterprise roles. Roles can be modeled after specific users and “what-if” scenarios run to model and refine your enterprise roles. Once roles are defined, user entitlement reviews highlight user role memberships as well as privileges the user may have that are not part of their role. Regular reports can be created to review the role definitions, user access via roles, and privileges assigned to a user but not part of an existing role.
Features and Benefits
- Define roles and role memberships
- Perform certifications by roles and exceptions to improve accuracy and relevance
- Perform what-if scenarios to define cross-application enterprise roles
- Improve relevance of certifications by reviewing a handful of roles instead of hundreds of privileges
- Define and manages roles by comparing role memberships and exceptions