Each year auditors and regulators increase their focus on separation of duties (SOD) reviews. Guidance from both the SEC and the PCAOB AS5 prescribe that management define and test SOD conflict rules. With Access Auditor you can define and manage cross-application separation of duties (SOD) rules, and receive regular alerts and reports on violations and exceptions.
Features and Benefits
- Create cross-application privilege conflict rules
- Report on violations to policies
- Alert administrators and business owners when violations are detected
- Prevent fraud by limiting excessive privileges
- Enforce key SOD compliance controls
- Highlight individuals with inappropriate access rights